Frequently asked questions
Where is my order?
Orders are genereally sent out within a week of placing it (usually much sooner unless its a particularly busy period). They are posted out by either 1st or 2nd class royal mail postage unless its an open box order (heavy box) in which case it is generally sent via DPD courier. Please allow 10 business days from placing your order for you to receive it. Orders are usually with you in no more than a week from placing your order but please do allow a little extra time as the postal service can be a little slower sometimes.
If you have still not received your parcel after 10 business days, please get in touch via email (TheVillageWaxery@gmail.com) or facebook messenger and i will do my best to resolve the issue.
What is an "Open Box"?
An open box is an option to build up your orders and group into one delivery, saving you on postage costs.
How to select an Open Box:
1. Choose your items as normal and add to your cart
2. Use OPEN BOX as postage choice at the checkout - you will not be charged a delivery fee
3. Complete your order and pay for your items.
4. We will keep your items to one side.
5. Shop as many times as you like, using OPEN BOX as a postage option at the checkout.
5. When you're ready to close your box, simply select the CLOSE BOX method of delivery at checkout. You will be charged a flat rate of £5 for shipping at this point.
Open boxes must be closed within 6 months.
Open Boxes WILL NOT be sent until the final checkout and CLOSE BOX option is selected at check out.
If you are still unsure how this option works then please get in touch and I will be happy to try and explain this further.
Can i request a scent?
Feel free to message me to talk about it!
Im more than happy to look in to it for you. I cant promise i will always be able to locate or produce a scent for you but i will always look in to it.
Are your products ECO friendly and vegan friendly?
One thing iv been quite passionate about is making sure my products are as eco friendly as i can!
All plastics are PET recycled plastic and can be disposed of in your plastics recycling. All our carboards/paper items can be reusued or recycled and any glass (diffuser bottles) can be reusued. Id be happy to provide you with new reeds for diffusers should you need them for a very small charge.